- Category: News
- Published Date
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 211
Vision Group, MTN, PEPSI-COLA and NSSF are some of the companies whose top executives will February 11 be at Uganda Christian University to train students in business and entrepreneurial skills. The UCU Student Guild will hold an internal workshop on Saturday February 11, at Nkoyoyo Hall from 8:30am to 5pm.
With the theme, "The role of university graduates in the social-economic transformation of Uganda," the workshop will aim at mentoring, equipping and training students in their final semester in business.
Some of the business executives are:
- Ms. Geradline SSali Deputy Managing Director, National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Mr. Amos Nzei - Chairman Crown Bottlers (Pepsi Cola - Uganda)
- Prof. Augustus Nuwagaba - Managing Director REEV Consult International
- Mr. Shem Bageine - Managing Director Bageine and Company
- Mr. Robert Kabushega - CEO Vision Group of Companies
- Mr. Charles Mbire - Chairman MTN Uganda
What are students studying for if not to achieve the same success these executives have found?