Ugandan applicants for degree programmes should hold either:
(a) UCE & UACE certificate with 2 principal passes, or
(b) Diploma from a recognized institution of higher learning, or
(c) A pass in Special examination set by Uganda Christian University
International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
In Uganda application forms are available at a non-refundable fee of Uganda sh25,000 from:
• The office of the Academic Registrar at Arua Campus in Ringili.
Forms can also be obtained from:
• The office of the Arua Campus Evening Programme Co-ordinator in Mvara Mission.
• You can also download applications forms from the University website. Forms downloaded from the Uganda Christian University website should be paid for on submission of the application.
Selection for Admission
Applicants should note:
1. That possession of the minimum entry requirement does not in itself guarantee admission.
2. That initially the selection letter for admission for those who qualify is provisional. It does not give the applicant an entitlement to a place at the University. It is subject to confirmation according to the instructions set in it.