- Category: Tuition & Other Fees
- Published Date
- Written by Joomla!
- Hits: 3083
Uganda Christian University provides a fees schedule that runs for a year. All fee information or change is always communicated by letter from the administration.
Download the fees schedule:
- Fees for UCU programmes
- Tuition and fees for academic year
- Modular programmes fees and tuition
- International Students fees and tuition
The University and its partners also provide Financial Aid (scholarships) for students.
Uganda Christian University is now receiving applications for the September 2012 semester. To apply for any of the semesters, download the application forms:
To join Uganda Christian University in May or September, download application forms:
- Undergraduate application form
- Postgraduate application form
- PhD application form
- Reference letters for postgraduate applicants
- Application Guide
- Programmes at Uganda Christian University
All applicants are required to pay Uganda sh50,000 or $25 (international students) for the application forms. If the forms are downloaded from our website, the fee is paid on submission of the completed application form.
For more information contact the
Tel: +256 (0) 31 235 0800 / 0826 / 0839
You need free adobe acrobat reader to view the fees schedules